Monday 7 April 2014

"Monday Could Be Fun Day"

My Daughter in Law to be (DIL!) is expecting me to mention something about the wedding everyday now. She's got a flipping app that counts down the seconds! Don't know what she'll do with herself after it's all over. Anyway, that's the FIL obligations dealt with for today.

 I've decided I'm going to be writing on week days only. Need to be able to keep this up, and realistically, the way life is presently, week days only is more achievable than the daily blog I'd intended.

Also, I'm going to allow myself to be short and sweet sometimes. Because I can be you know. I don't have to rattle on forever, like a 15 course dinner, outstaying my welcome.  Not that I've ever had  more than 3 courses myself. But I've heard these food marathons exist.

Bye.


The line "monday could be fun day" is from my Fee Comes Fourth tune All I Wanna Do (Wanna Dance) - July 4th 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment