Thursday 16 January 2014

"The Wind Pierces Deeper"

I am reluctant to make any comments about matters that I know nothing about. But it seems to be getting windier.

In my intuitively emotional head this is all loosely, or directly, connected to global warming and human kinds messing, to an excessive level, with our fragile planet.

Of course this is probably all cobblers. You can't really judge the direction a several billion year old planet's weather is heading based on the impressions of one puny lifetime. But I'm glad that at the very least I'm putting the blame, these days, on something that it is possible to change. Divine apocalypse is off my radar now. I've come to realise that the end, my end, the worlds end,  is far more likely to be a humanly instigated apocalypse, or a random meteorite.

But I have been known to be wrong, so don't place your bets quite yet.


The line "The Wind Pierces Deeper" was chosen for this blogging by Michael Fee. He was trying to be funny at the time. It is from this months Fee Comes Fourth song Crossing The Wild Lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment