Thursday 20 March 2014

"Touch Me If You Are Out There And Equally Lost"

I write quite a lot of words one way and another.

I don't write them to myself. I'm usually writing them to someone, even if, as is the case with this blog, I don't know who that person or persons might be, on any given day.

Today I feel lost. It's been creeping up on me. I seem to be very bad at real conversations, even though I've been under the impression that I am OK with words.

I really don't want to be spouting words. I'd rather have conversations. And I appreciate the people who have talked to me and "liked" me. Whatever you've said.

Think that's all I've got today.


The line "Touch me if you are out there and equally lost" is from the Fee Comes Fourth song Sometimes I Cry - November 4th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment