Wednesday 5 February 2014

"It Often Seems The Stones And Me Are Not Quite The Right Shape"

It: a deer a female deer. I saw one on the way up AND on the way down Bengullion the other morning

Often: I spend time thinking about the future

Seems: like the rain is making up for lost time. Perhaps I should build an Ark

The: meaning of life is

Stones: are useful tools for building a world dominating species

And: now for something completely different

Me: and my lovely wife have been wonderfully incompatible for 28 years

Are: you still reading?

Not: Oh :(

Quite: what is going on in my head is a mystery

The: answer is out there somewhere

Right: Right?

Shape: my hand and we'll call it quits.




The line "It often seems the stones and me are not quite the right shape" is from my song Eight (January 4th 2013)




No comments:

Post a Comment